- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘One Zero Art’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of information we collect
- We collect certain information about visitors and clients of our CRM/Applications.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: client name, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, support info, tickets you open on our sites, server information you provide us for installing CRM/Application, company information for invoice, your actions on our website/demo servers (including any selections or inputs into items) and web and email analytics data.
- We do not collect any kind of sensitive data of your business or organization.
- We do not collect your user’s information like phone number, email or any social media information.
- Time to time we collect some technical data or our CRM keeps some data to improve clients experience and upgrade CRM/Applications like an error message or security thread if found.
How we use your information
- We will use your information for verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our websites/services. Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes. Updating you with operational news and information about our websites/services/CRMs e.g. to notify you about changes to our application, website disruptions or security updates; Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the CRMs and services we provide;
- Monitoring activity on the CRM/websites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the websites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- Training One Zero Art staff about how to best serve our client’s community;
- Improving our products and services;
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Do we disclose your personal information?
- Recipients where we are authorized or required by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so.
- We do not provide any of your information to your business competitors or any third party.
- We do not sell or publish your information on the internet neither to anyone.
How long we keep your information
- We retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you. If you leave our services then we will erase your information as soon as possible. Also, you can request us to erase your information at any moment.
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us.